To process the University Express Mail Services request, please follow these instructions:
1. Register and activate your account at University Express Mail Services. Registration and activation of your account is free. Do not go through the DHL or FedEx website directly.
2. Click the “Receive” option.
3. Type “Alabama” in the search box, or select it from the drop down list.
4. Select “The University of Alabama” and then “Continue.”
5. Select the “Office of the Graduate School” and then “Continue.”
6. Complete the shipping form, use your University of Alabama CWID number, and select “Ship/Quote.”
Note: PO Box addresses are generally not preferred by express carriers. If entering a PO Box address, be sure you provide the complete physical address where the PO Box is located in order to avoid delays or misdeliveries.
7. On the confirmation page, check your shipment details.
8. On the same page, complete the credit card information form.
9. Select “Confirm” to advance to the shipment summary page.
Note: Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents. If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the site for step by step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Capstone International Services will automatically be notified by University Express Mail Services (eShipGlobal) that you have requested your documents via express mail. You can track the shipment using the tracking number provided.
11. You will receive your documents in 3-5 business days from the date of mailing.