Wednesday, February 8, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. in Room 205 Doster Hall.
Repeated* on Thursday, February 9, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. in Room G54 Rose Administration (basement)
*same session both days (no need to attend both)
ARE YOU WRITING A THESIS OR DISSERTATION?
- What do you do first?
- How do you select a committee?
- What is a realistic timetable?
- How do you organize the manuscript?
- What will S-L-O-W down the process?
- What are the basics for submitting an electronic thesis or dissertation (ETD)?
- Dr. Cathy Pagani, Associate Dean, Graduate School; Assistant to the Provost
- Mr. John Chambers, Director of Administration, The Graduate School