Hands-on run through of the process to submit your thesis or dissertation to the Graduate School using the ProQuest portal.
If you need help with your thesis or dissertation submission, each of these workshops will take you through the following:
- Show you the ProQuest submission portal
- Assist you with establishing your unique submission account
- Take you through set up and data input
- Demonstrate how to create a PDF from your digital thesis or dissertation
- Review publication options and agreements
- Consider embargo options
- Review of copyright and registration
- Ordering bound copies
- The process once you have submitted
At the end of the workshop you will:
- Have an understanding of the submission process using the ProQuest portal
- Understand some of the terminology and options for copyright, publication, and embargo
- Know how to convert your original digital thesis or dissertation to PDF
Dates and times to come for next year.
Wifi computer access is available. Space is limited, so please contact Vicki Hobbs (348-5921) to make a reservation. Send her your CWID and home department.
Previous workshop video