On-Campus Graduate Student Housing Graduate student housing is available in the Bryce Lawn apartment complex. Click HERE for more details. Apply at https://housing.sa.ua.edu. Off-Campus Housing A good place to start looking for off-campus housing is at the The University of Alabama Off-Campus Housing Service. Make sure that you ask your Graduate Program Director for the names of current students. This is often one of the best places for referrals. Another good place to check is the Graduate Student Association web page. Connect with them on social media and ask about housing opportunities.